Thursday, May 23, 2013

Finally, an email.

Finally, an email from AEON with the upcoming schedule.
\(^ ^)/ バンザーイ
Will be going off to Japan on June 25th! Only for a few days though...
HAHA. Anyway, shall 趁機 go get my Refa Carat. v( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ
"Playback" shampoo too.
I need a shopping list.
LOL.

But first!
I want a travel wallet ~
Eyeing one from Kikki.k (^m^ )クスッ
what an otona feel when travelling.

After the trip in June, my next one will be in October!
HAHA! Hayai deshou. σ(゚ー^*)
Will be having some lessons and meeting up with senpais at that time I guess.
Can't believe that there is actually an official meeting with seniors though.
やはり日本だなぁーってね.
But oh well, free trip to Japan anyways. HUR  HUR HUR.
Wonder if I have to buy the tickets myself first...
hmmm.. and the accomodation?? HOTEL PLEASE.
LOL.

Shall update again once a more detailed email comes~


Going for more concerts today!
\(^○^)人(^○^)/アハハハハ♪
Music Matters, or more specifically, J-Rock Matters for us.
WUAHAHAHA.
Flumpool, Weaver, and.. and.. and.. SID!!!! (≧∇≦)キャー♪
Late night concerts with best buddies.
How fun it will be~
Will remember to take some photos. I hope.

No comments: